Vastu in banks become important for security and
safety purpose; if it is constructed according to the Vastu
principles then probably banks would never face problem of
robbery or theft. Another significant thing that must be taken
while considering Vastu is placement of employees and main head
or manager of bank; and placement or room for money deposit.
- It is ideal to locate a bank in North or East direction as
this direction is ideal for construction.
- Avoid any kind of obstruction in the main door of bank and
entrance is recommended towards East or North-east or North.
- South-east corner of bank should be made into Manager's
room and person sitting their face towards North.
- Cash counters must be placed in North with cashier facing
East or North-east.
- Use wooden counters for cash.